Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Thankful

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme feature created by The Broke and the Bookish. Where we take part in sharing our top ten of the featured prompt that week. For the list of past topics and future schedule, click here.
 
Thanksgiving; Share what you are thankful for!
There are many things I am thankful this year. From my parents, always being there and trying their best to support me. Even if they don't agree with me, they try to trust me to do what I think is best. Who want nothing more than their daughter to succeed in life and be happy.

To my partner, for always standing beside me. Thought all the good and the bullsh*t, still being there trying our hardest to wade through what life throws at us and usually come out stronger on the other end. Also for letting me not only into their life, but sharing it with me. It's a big change for me, feeling included and appreciated.

To all the friends that have been there for me, even if I don't always let them in, understand that I am trying my best and if times are rough, I am there.

Even down to my cats, for always clearly showing so much love and appreciation in their little lives. If you ever doubt a cat loving you, you're doing something wrong. My furballs adore me and there's no doubt in anyone's mind that they do.

I'm thankful for having a roof over my head, as much as I want to move, as much as I'm currently struggling to stay afloat. I have a fridge with food, a bed to crawl into at night, cats who can't wait for me to get up, and a sun to greet me the next morning. A car that runs, a heater that works, clothes to wear, a table to gather around, and appreciation to know what all that really means to me.

To everyone far and near, I hope you know someone out there cares about you and loves you. Even if you don't see it or don't expect it, you are cared for. Please don't forget that.

I hope everyone has a great holiday, that's basis may not be the best, but modern days now promote something different. Gathering of friends, family, and food to share in good and bad times.

And I hope no one is involved in anything too crazy on Black Friday. It's just stuff!

1 comment: