Monday, October 10, 2016

THE BLOG LIVES AND SO DO I!

Holy cow! So I've found my way back here. It's been almost 3.. years?!

Can we talk about those pages views doe! IT'S OVER 9,000!
*cough* Now that that jokes out of out of the way.


Quick Personal Rundown:
I'm now on the edge of my 27th birthday. I've moved from Florida, which is where I was most of the time this blog was active, to Oklahoma. I am currently living in Oklahoma City and looking to move back to the Jacksonville area early 2017. (I miss Florida too much!)
I have a long term committed partner, after being single for almost 6 years. (YAY!)
I'm currently a homemaker.
Both of my lovely kitty cats are still doing well.


Mind you I have done some cleaning of le house, or should I say 'le blog", and removing some old outdated posts, mostly personal things that I now feel are cluttering up the place!

While I'm still on the same level of reading. AKA Not as often as I should be but at least one a month if I'm good.
I am still hoping to bring a decent mixture of movie, TV, and book reviews.

I've never been much of a 'current' reader, and that hasn't changed. I'm more of a "Hey look at this book I found, it sounded interesting!" while at a thrift store of browsing a clearance shelf.

Speaking of which, have you hear of Hasting? Well there's one near me and they're going out of business. This sale has been going on for at least two months, slowly working down how marked off everything is. I made my final trip to our local one and picked over everything one section at a time.

Official started on Christmas shopping for the kids! As well as a load of books for myself.

That said, I ended up with 8 books total and spent $4 on most of them, and two for $.70 and $.17!

I snatched up Wake by Amanada Hocking
The Last Apprentice/Wardstone Chronicles by Joseph Delaney, Book 3, Book 4, Book 6, and Book 8. I already have the first one and bought the second one used off Amazon ($4 book!)
The Golden Specifice by S.E. Grove
This Shattered World by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner
The Thing About Luck by Cynthia Kadohata, Julia Kuo  (Currently reading)


To the future and onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment