Friday, December 2, 2016

Follow Friday: Winter World


Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read, to help gain new followers and make new friends!
Please see here for rules and more details if you're interesting in joining in!

What is your favorite book with a "winter" world? via Parajunkee

Hmm. To be honest, I'm not really sure.
There are quite 'worlds' fully decided to Winter that come to mind, other than Narnia, but even then it was proven not to be the way the world should be.

When I think of an interesting but also Winter place that I would not only want to visit.. I think of Hogsmeade. As boring and typical of an answer as that might seem.
But I'm also not a big fan of Winter or the cold in general as pretty as it might be. I get over the cold and wet things called "Snow" and his friend "Ice" real quick.
(Source)

No comments:

Post a Comment