Sunday, April 22, 2012

In My Mailbox #1

 In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @  The Story Siren to share the books and goodies you've gotten.

I hope everyone had a great week!

This is my first In My Mailbox, please bear with me.

I have been holding off posting this, knowing I was getting a couple of things in the mail. Although has I'm new to this I haven't received much, but still thought I would share!

I have received two wonderful things from fellow bloggers that I would like to thank.


Received:
Tough Shit: Life Advice from a Fat, Lazy Slob Who Did Good by Kevin Smith

I received this audiobook from Laura @ Owl Tell You About It

Easter Candy!
A friend of mine got me a ton of Easter candy, here's some of it.

I'm not even going to admit how much of the candy that is.. *cough*
But it's a lot of chocolate..


Won:
Signed Slide Bookmark (Slide by Jill Hathaway)


From Ed and Em @ Ed and Em's Reviews
Love it! This bookmark is so pretty, I'm already using it.


Notice: This entry is a backdate originally posted on April 24th, marked for April 22nd.

No comments:

Post a Comment