Saturday, March 31, 2012

Random Acts of Kindness: March 2012 Wrap-up

I cannot believe this month is over already!


This is my first time participating in and the turn out was great! As I've always said I believe it's more about giving then receiving, although seeing something arrive for you is a wonderful feeling. "What is this? Ohmygosh! Someone got me something!" It is great feeling to both have an to give.

I'm so sorry to anyone that featured me in a In My Mailbox that I didn't reply or comment to. I know didn't get around to everyone in time and I apologize for that.
As it's my first real month blogging I've been a bit bogged down with process of balancing my time, trying to figure out works (and what doesn't), and generally finding my own pace of everything.


 
Given:

The Deepest Cut (MacKinnon Curse #1) by J.A. Templeton

Lori @ Romancing the Darkside
In Dreams Begin (Harrowing #2) by Skyler White

Laura @ Lola's World of Books
Storm Born (Dark Swan #1) by Richelle Mead



Received:

Lori @ Romancing the Darkside
Anew (The Archers of Avalon #1) by Chelsea Fine

Brianne @ Memories Overtaking Me
Succubus Blues (Georgina Kincaid #1) by Richelle Mead

Laura @ Owl Tell You About It
Tough Shit: Life Advice from a Fat, Lazy Slob Who Did Good by Kevin Smith


What a great month, thank you so much everyone!


For all rules and information please click the April 2012 link.
Sign up for April 2012 [HERE]

4 comments:

  1. Awesome RAK! I hope you have fun reading all these new books!

    Happy R.A.K.ing!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I have so many things I plan to read, although I can't wait to get to these!

      Delete
  2. I didn't even know you were participating in RAK! I guess it's good I've haven't done my wrap-up yet. Now, I'll know to mention that I sent Tough Shit to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you I was going to mention you, sorry about that. My heads been everywhere recently.

      Delete